Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Talk about a photography website

Photobucket

Today I am going to talk about something I have been working on for the last week or so. I am in the process of learning more about web design and graphic design. I want to create a website that merges my photo blog with my photo website. I really like the design of my photo website, but I want to include the blog for people to check out as well. Also, I want to add in an ordering form that is easy to use and can be e-mailed directly to me.

It is all still a work in progress but I am getting there. I need to pick up a book or 2 on web design. I heard the "For Dummies" series is exceptionally good for these types of circumstances. If I buy it, read it and use it, does that make me a "dummy?"

For your viewing pleasure, here is a link to both of my photo related websites. I hope you enjoy what you see. If you have any tips, feel free to leave them!

Photography Blog

Photography Website

Check out The Lazy Organizer for more Talk About Tuesday.

1 comment:

earthlingorgeous said...

Cool! Good luck on learning! I know it's tough but it's fun! Especially when you are able to do so many things on your website and do it on your own.

Mine is up here! Do visit if you have time.