Friday, November 7, 2008

Going to Petsmart today...

To return the $50 worth of canned food that we bought Jack in hopes that a new diet would help him. I guess its really over... he's gone.

Sigh.................

I keep checking the local humane society cat adoption page to see if they are even going to try to place him. I know in my heart he was so sick and at his age... he is pretty un-placeable.

I told D that if he gets listed as adoptable I want to run back and get him! But he said no, we can't. There would be a good chance that he is still sick... and it would not be good for us as a family to bring that back.

I miss him.

1 comment:

Kelly @ The Barefoot Mama said...

Maren,

My heart is breaking for you guys. I know that pain. We lost a dog when I was young to cancer and had to make some very difficult choices for her. I pray that God heals and comforts your heart. I know that pups live up there with the Lord...seriously, how can they not? :o) I'm sure it ain't no kibbles and bits either!