Sunday, November 2, 2008

Jack is sick . . .

I feel horrible for him and a bit at the end of my rope.

Jack has always been a "puker." I have taken him to 3 different vets who all have said there is nothing wrong with him. Well... something has to be wrong now.

He has vomitted, or at least TRIED to vomit about 15 times in a 24-hour period. And he makes a very, VERY pitiful moaning/yowling before. I KNOW he is feeling something. This morning he had me up at 2:30am with his moaning and vomiting/heaving.

He was begging for something to eat and although I was VERY wary I did let him eat a few bites of his food. Yeah, that didn't go so well. Within 5 minutes he had thrown it back up.

For now, he is in the half bathroom downstairs. I brought his litterbox down there and made him a nice comfy bed out of towels and put a bowl of water in there. I cannot get him into the vet until Monday. I hope they can get him in SOON. There HAS to be something wrong.

If they say there is nothing..... and this is what we have to live with, these bouts of frequent vomiting and then nothing for a few weeks and refresh all over again, I don't think I can keep it up! I know I must sound like a horrible person. I feel awful that I am starting to feel like I cannot do it anymore. Our carpets are RUINED. Almost to the point I am embarassed to have anyone over. I know its a material thing but I am just losing my patience and will to keep cleaning up after him. Argh.....

Sometimes having pets is so hard.

No comments: