Monday, November 3, 2008

Menu Planning Monday

Photobucket

Sorry this is showing up a little later in the day. Things have been hectic at home with Jack's health issues and myself losing a ton of sleep because of it. Here is what our week is looking like. Of course this is a rough sketch. . . many times we end up changing things around!

Monday - Grilled Cheese (made on freshly baked bread) & Tomato Soup

Tuesday - Creamy Chicken Enchilada's that I found on Amanda's blog. Looks SOOO yummy! Check out the rest of her website. Very cool stuff to be found.

Wednesday - Out to Eat with some good friends of ours.

Thursday - Skillet Goulash Although I make it in a large pot and substitute one can of the diced tomatoes with Rotel. We like our goulash a bit spicy. Oh and I add minced garlic as well. We also love garlic around here!

Friday - Haven't quite decided yet. Its a toss up between Spaghetti w/Italian sausage and garlic bread or Tator Tot Hotdish. I suppose it will depend on what kind of week it has been.

Want more ideas for your week? Go to Laura's website and view all the other menu planner's weeks.

4 comments:

Amber Tezel said...

We might have grilled cheese and tomato soup tonight too! :)

Maren said...

We had it and it was great! Looks like since tomorrow is election day we are picking up Subway after voting so will have to push the enchilada's to Thursday. I am excited to try those!

Ali said...

I hope you like the skillet goulash! :)

Maren said...

Ali.. oh I will love it! We have made it about a dozen times now... its my favorite dinner!