Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I am addicted to blogging!

Haha I am cracking myself up today. I was thinking back to when I first started to try and blog. I was miserable at it! Fast forward to today, and I just created my THIRD blog! I think you will like them.

Of course my main blog is this one. This is our every day, what is going on, what do I want to share with you blog. I love that so many of you have already been checking it out.

My second blog is my photography blog. As I grow my business I want to share pictures and photo sessions with you. If you haven't already, bookmark this blog! Maren McKim Photography

The blog I just finished creating, and not a lot has been added yet, is our family recipe blog. I have been struggling to find a way to keep our recipes stored and easily shareable and I figured a blog was a great way to do both. Hopefully I will be adding lots and lots of easy recipes for you to try in the following weeks. From Our Table to Yours

No comments: