Monday, October 27, 2008

No . . . I haven't disappeared.

Sorry I haven't posted anything lately. It's not that I have forgotten about the blog. I actually think about it all the time. Life seems to be going by faster and faster as each month passes us by. I can not BELIEVE its nearly November. Less than 2 months until Christmas! Oh and yes, I have started my Christmas shopping. . . actually I am FINISHED! That feels good! Now if I could get a start on my Christmas cards. But, I digress.

Menu planning has been lacking lately. We are starting to run out of our meat reserves in our chest freezer. Before going to Costco to stock up again, I am trying to plan meals BEFORE I go so I don't buy a lot of what I don't need. Who wants to buy a ton of meat, then come home and seperate and repackage something you might not use? A waste of money AND time.

I am trying to kick my rear in gear and blog more. But at the moment I am trying to find my way out of the piles of paper that creep in around me and my desk. I swear they mate and reproduce at a rate that would put rabbits to shame.

Until next time..... M

No comments: