Monday, October 6, 2008

Menu Planning Monday

Photobucket

Another week is already upon us. I can hardly believe we are already 6 days into October! Here in Minnesota, we are keeping our eyes on the skies. Never know when that first snow of the season will hit.

This week is a short one for us. A very dear friend is taking us out to eat on Thursday (destination unknown so far) and then Friday we are leaving to attend a wedding in Iowa. Its our "treat" weekend as we will be staying in a hotel and eating out for nearly every meal (except for breakfasts and the wedding reception). I am so looking forward to it!

So here is our shortened week:

Monday: Goulash (my FAVORITE!!) and dinner rolls (if I can get them thawed in time...)

Photobucket

Wednesday: Chicken & mozzarella stuffed ravioli with red sauce and garlic bread

That's it for our short week! I will try and get a recipe up for my goulash. I am absolutely in LOVE with that dish. Check out Laura's website for many more Menu Planning Monday ideas!

1 comment:

Stacy and Brian's Adventures in Life said...

Yum, my Pop always made me goulash as a kid. Enjoy your wedding. Thanks for sharing. Stacy