Monday, October 13, 2008

Menu Planning Monday

Photobucket


Here we are practically in mid-October. I can hardly believe it! Christmas will be here before we know it. Good thing I have started my Christmas shopping! I am actually almost finished!

Menu planning is going to be interesting for awhile. D and I decided that he will start taking leftovers for his lunches at work. We are also trying to trim our budget up and one area being trimmed is groceries. So things may be looking a little "blah" until I get into the swing of things.

Monday: Chicken Caesar Salads with dinner roll

Tuesday: "Breakfast for Dinner" French Toast made with fresh, homemade bread

Wednesday: Chicken Alfredo (from Costco... we LOVE that stuff and it makes lots of leftovers!)

Thursday: Beef Enchilada's

Friday: Pizza

Saturday: Grandma's 80th Birthday Party

Sunday: Tuna or Egg Salad sandwiches

As always, head over to Laura's blog to get more ideas for your menu planning Monday.

2 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

You would be surprised at how you can reinvent leftovers. :D It definitely helps with the grocery budget!

Michelle M. said...

Sounds like a good week. I never think to make breakfast for dinner. I need to try that out some time soon. Thanks!