Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ahhh......ahhhh.......

Photobucket


That is all I seem to be doing this morning. I can't stop! Normally sneezing wouldn't bother me that much.... but when I am already feeling ill on TOP of non-stop sneezing. Well, then I get a little irritated. It seems like I have been nothing but SICK the past few weeks. I also suffer (and yes, SUFFER is the correct word) from a more severe form of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) actually referred to as IBD (Inflamed Bowel Disease). Its NO FUN. Especially when you have a flare up. Don't worry, I am not going to elaborate on that. Just use your imagination.

I am thinking of doing a bathroom remodel... since with my IBS I spend a lot of time in there (its sad really... there are somedays I cannot even leave the house and sometimes even the bathroom). What do you think of adding something like this?

Photobucket

Hopefully soon I can get back to "normal" blogging . . . but then again nothing about our lives IS normal!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(((HUGS))) praying your back soon! my MIL has IBS, its sure no fun!!