Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What a PRODUCTIVE day!!

Broadcasting your mess to a blogging world IS a lot of motivation!!

My desk... still clean.... just an ongoing project is sitting neatly, patiently waiting.

Photobucket

And look! My office area is CLEAN! And no, I did not cheat. Everything was actually put away, trashed, shredded or filed. I even went through all of our files in the file cabinet and shredded old paperwork!

Photobucket

And WAH-LA! Laundry is done!

Photobucket

Spare room/Photo studio is all set and ready for my next session

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And my 2 little critters gave me a few minutes to make the bed. But as you can see, they are back to doing what cats do best . . . being LAZY!

Photobucket

I think I deserve a day off tomorrow...

2 comments:

Kelly @ The Barefoot Mama said...

Looks great, Maren! I love the name of the new blog. :o) You definitely get a day off!

The Hamilton's said...

Great job Maren!! Now I need to get myself in gear!