Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Talk About a new coupon organizer

Photobucket

I got this great new idea for organizing my coupons from a good friend of mine, Lindsay. Here it is:

Photobucket

No really... that is my coupon organizer. I took a large, 3-ring notebook and added nice dividers.

Photobucket

Now it is still a work in progress, as you can see the dividers are not labeled yet. But everything in the notebook is divided into sections of the grocery store. Freezer,refrigerated, beverages, cereals, etc.

Photobucket

The coupons actually slide into their own sleeves. They are baseball card collecting sleeves. The sleeves work great because you can see them all, if you need to fold them over you can still see the information on the back and nothing gets hidden behind the other. That was a big problem with my other, envelope style organizer.

Photobucket

Another nice thing is the pockets on the dividers. That way when I get a coupon book or large coupons that don't fit in the sleeves, I can add them to the section via the pocket.

Pretty neat if I do say so myself. Check out The Lazy Organizer for more Talk about Tuesday stuff. Its grown up "Show & Tell!"

6 comments:

earthlingorgeous said...

What a great invention transparent jackets are :) Makes life less complicated.

penguinsandladybugs said...

I myself love coupons and have tried all kinds of systems to keep up with them....nothing seems to work for me....maybe it's me :0) I hope you enjoy your new system!

Maren said...

The funny thing is... I think I collect coupons like a kid collects baseball cards! I am so forgetful about using them. I need to be more disciplined with shopping lists and planning with coupons. Considering the grocery game as well . . .

HDMac said...

What a smart system! :)

Heidi Boos said...

Such a fun and different system. I think I would probably actually use coupons more if I could see them all the time. Great idea!

JoyFilled said...

How clever! I love that idea!