Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Get your REAR in GEAR!

That is what I keep telling myself. But myself doesn't listen too well. So I figured that if I broadcasted everything for the world to see, myself would get on the ball.

See how clean my desk is?

Photobucket

Yeah... don't believe it. Its all here:

Photobucket

Oh and I also need to do some laundry:

Photobucket

And this room needs to be organized. It is our spare bedroom. But... I took down the queen sized bed (by myself yesterday!) so I could use the space as a home photo studio. I have a few portrait sessions coming up so I need to get it all set up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also need to make our bed so that the bedroom looks tidy. But I have 2 little critters who are preventing that...

Photobucket

Hopefully tomorrow I will have updated pictures (that look better than these before shots!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Maren, believe me when I say your house looks normal! cant wait to see the "picked up" pics ;)

Maren said...

Its already looking better! Posting "before" pictures is very motivating!