Saturday, April 28, 2012

New Bzz Campaign - Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition!



I was so excited to receive my latest BzzKit in the mail the other day!  This campaign is for Garnier Fructis' new line of hair care.  Triple Nutrition Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner. 

I was able to use it for the first time yesterday.  Here are a few of my initial reactions:

#1 - I LOVE the smell.  It isn't too overpowering to me and smells fresh and natural.  It is almost like a mango/apricot/passion fruit smell.  I actually cannot really pin point what the exact smell is but I like it! 

#2 - The shampoo is clear, and not too thick.  It is a bit runny so you need to pay attention.  A small amount lathered up quite nicely in my hair.

#3 - The conditioner is THICK.  I was actually kind of nervous about that.  Sometimes if it is so thick, it is hard to wash out.  BUT, that was not the case!  It rinsed out quite well and made my hair feel SO smooth.

#4 - The scent sticks with you!  I loved having just a faint smell of the shampoo in my hair for quite a few hours after washing.  To me, it wasn't too much that it annoyed me or bothered my senses.  I know some may not like that it lingers so long.  Not sure my husband would appreciate it!

I will report back after using it repeatedly to see how my hair reacts to it!

~Maren~

No comments: